The solution to the murder of Vic Timm:
Frost forms on the inside of the window, not the outside. So Norman could not have wiped it off to discover Vic’s body. Norman lied and was the murderer!!
One evening at 1 gory Avenue there was a murder. In the home were a married couple, their son and their daughter. One of these four people murdered one of the others. One of the members of the family witnessed the crime. The other one helped the murderer.
These are the things we know for sure:
1. The witness and the one who helped the murderer were not of the same sex.
2. The oldest person and the witness were not of the same sex.
3. The youngest person and the victim were not of the same sex.
4. The one who helped the murderer was older than the victim.
5. The father was the oldest member of the family.
6. The murderer was not the youngest member of the family.
Who was the murderer?
I’ll post the answer to this one at the start of next month 🙂